How to grow your personal brand on Snapchat, defining the ROI of social media marketing including social networks, and being inspired by the work of Gary Vaynerchuk.
Filmed on location from Snaphappen in London, Chris ‘Kubby’ Kubbernus joins me on Real Talk to talk about building a personal brand on Snapchat, influencer marketing, the ROI of social media marketing, and learning from the one-and-only Gary Vaynerchuk.
On Episode 4 of Real Talk, discover:
• How to grow your personal brand on Snapchat
• The impact of micro-influencers vs. mega-influencers
• Comparing social media networks to the stock market
• What’s the true ROI of social media marketing?
• Why learning from Gary Vaynerchuk offers a proven roadmap to success
Chris ‘Kubby’ Kubbernus is an entrepreneur, marketer, and speaker.
Filmed by Sami Mititelu, filmmaker, documentarian, and graphic designer.
Find Sami here:
Real Talk is my all-new series in partnership with the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center where I answer your questions on social media marketing and interview interesting people in the world of business.
Have a question for the next episode? Tweet @CarlosGil83 or email me at email@example.com
Join my Facebook group to network: